Ballroom Table Decorations – A ballroom is a versatile space that can be used for almost any kind of function. As a wedding venue, it can be decorated and arranged to suit the aesthetic you choose. And they are large enough to fit almost any size wedding. Think of it as a blank sheet of paper to make your wedding vision a reality. This post covers hotel ballroom wedding ideas for the celebration of your dreams, from decorations to food and drinks to entertainment ideas and more.
Introducing a unique and bookable ballroom that shakes up traditional venues with eye-catching architecture, intricate ceilings and a luxurious atmosphere.
Ballroom Table Decorations
This place is a restored 100 year old train station that perfectly encapsulates the romance of a bygone era. The high arches draw in a lot of light and the place is surrounded by stone walls and warm wooden ceilings. It permeates the entire building, with the lobby featuring elegant vaulted stained glass ceilings and crystal chandeliers.
Wedding Planning (part 7): Wedding Floral At The Amara Sanctuary Grand Ballroom
Located in downtown San Diego, the historic US Grant offers 4 uniquely designed and furnished banquet rooms. Each offers the feeling of stepping onto a Hollywood set. Formerly a liquor store during Prohibition, the Bivouac Ballroom has soaring vaulted ceilings and an inviting feel. The crystal ballroom has a European feel with hand-painted ceilings, sparkling chandeliers, fireplaces and ornate columns.
View this post on Instagram A post shared by THE US GRANT Hotel, San Diego (@theusgrant) on Nov 6, 2019 at 4:24 PM PT
For a luxurious and elegant wedding, choose a venue like Read House. Say your vows in the Silver Ballroom surrounded by ornate mirrors and silverwork, or choose the Green Room with its distinctive Seafoam Green color and gold accents.
The Aisle Guide
The classic architecture of Hotel Galvez & Spa makes it easy to have a wedding in a vintage or modern style. Host your wedding in our terrace ballroom with warm yellow walls and tall pillars and ceilings. Adjacent is a vaulted porch with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the bay.
Hotel Du Pont blends a rich historical past with a cosmopolitan present. From imported European chandeliers to white pillars, the 12-story Italian Renaissance building offers modern elegance as a backdrop for your wedding. Choose between the Gold Ballroom, which has a French feel with neoclassical design and ornate ceilings, or The Bari Room, with Yugoslavian chandeliers in the center.
Westin St. Francis has a ballroom and event space to match whatever your wedding vision is. Mission Bay’s floor-to-ceiling windows offer some of the best views of the city. For a more historical atmosphere, St. The Francis Suite offers carved wooden walls, a fireplace and an intricate and eye-catching ceiling. The Colonial Ballroom is reminiscent of a bygone era, with white columns, bronze detailing and frescoes of painted palace doors.
Ways To Use Baby’s Breath In Wedding Decor
If you want a glamorous and luxurious wedding, St. Find Regis. This legendary hotel offers the perfect location for a personal and unforgettable experience. The rooftop ballroom offers spectacular views, gilded chandeliers and cloud-painted ceilings. The whole venue is a mix of romantic, old-fashioned charm and modern charm, perfect for a dream ballroom wedding.
See this post on Instagram January 21, 2020 at 8:57 a.m. PT The St. Post shared by Regis New York (@stregisnewyork)
W San Francisco offers an elegant, modern and stylish venue for an urban ballroom wedding. The hotel perfectly reflects the electric and trendy city with its spacious ballrooms offering geometric patterns, colorful lighting and panoramic views of the city.
Four Seasons Hotels And Resorts
9. If your chosen ballroom doesn’t have a fancy ceiling, decorate it with lights, flowers or fabric.
10. Add depth, texture and whimsy by hanging a collection of colorful lanterns from ceilings of varying heights.
11. To make the simple cotton ballroom more visually interesting, drape the walls and ceiling with fabric to create a spacious and elegant tent-like atmosphere.
The Sweetheart Table: Tips To Making It Stand Out
12. Use color spotlights to project the desired color on the wall to match the theme and color of the wedding.
14. Place plants and flower arrangements around the room, place them in a centerpiece or hang them from the ceiling or wall.
16. Bring your wedding tableware with bold colors like black, gold, red or jewel tones.
Waltz Into This Enchanting Ballroom Wedding Inspiration Brimming With Blush Blooms And Gold Accents
17. If you don’t like the living room floor, add a patterned rug that matches your decor. Use it for decoration or as an occasion for an event.
20. You can make a wall of flowers to use as a wedding backdrop and later use it as a backdrop for a photo booth at the reception.
22. Take advantage of the extra ceiling height and add a tall floral decoration to the entire table or ballroom.
The Harlow Stand: Elevating Wedding Table Decor
24. Build a dance floor or set up a mini stage and hire a live band. Whether it’s a wedding band, a jazz band or a string quartet, guests will love the live entertainment.
25. Incorporate DIY elements into your food and drink by creating a grazing table or your own cocktail bar with an assortment of snacks or street food.
26. Include a chocolate fountain and a variety of dipping fondue tables such as strawberries, cookies or other treats.
Classic Ballroom Wedding Reception Decor, Round Table With Gold Tablecloth And Chiavari Chairs, Gold Rimmed Beaded
30. Set up a photo booth with creative backdrops like flowers or inflatable walls and provide fun props.
32. Organize photo scavenger hunts where guests need to take pictures in different places on the site or with specific people. Use wedding hashtags to post photos on social media.
33. What’s a ballroom wedding without a ball gown? Look like a modern princess in this V-neck gown with beaded back and opulent train.
Romantic Boho Chic Inspired Ballroom Wedding Reception Decor, Round Tables With Ivory Tablecloths, Clear Acrylic Chiavari
34. Embrace the glamor with a lace and tulle mermaid dress with handmade spaghetti straps and a drop waist bag.
35. Sparkle and shine in this ball gown with a metallic print skirt, cathedral train and crystal beaded option.
36. Embellish in a tulle skirt with pickups, an off-the-shoulder neckline and an embellished bodice, a Disney beauty-inspired dress.
The Ritz: Grand Reopenings
37. Create a big opening with this oversized prom dress with a ruffled skirt with a strapless lace bodice and some glitter.
38. Different frills, this high-neck ball gown has a statement skirt with tulle and horsehair trim.
Then check out our favorite unique first dance songs that will add beauty to your ballroom wedding!
Banquet Table Centerpiece Photos
The Wedding Spot blog is designed to help couples navigate every step of their wedding planning journey. From pre-engagement to after saying ‘I do’ our aim is to give you the tips, ideas and inspiration you need to prepare for the big day.
At the Crystal/Emerald Ballroom wedding reception, friends and family of the bridal party gather for a delicious meal, great conversation and great music. As the protagonist of the event, the newlyweds should take center stage. At Crystal Ballroom in Freehold, New Jersey, we offer a lover’s table that does just that. It will be the center of attention all night long with some unique details.
Wedding Reception Guest Seating Ideas
On the table Mr. and mrs. Add a sign and everyone will know right away that this is a table for newlyweds. Some couples chose colored letters and banners, while others wanted glitter, lights, etc. to really make it stand out.
Another way to distinguish your sweetheart table at a wedding reception is to add bride and groom signs to the chairs. They make a clear yet trendy statement that they are easy to set up and take their place.
When choosing linen for your wedding reception table, choose the opposite or bolder color of your lover’s table and chairs. This couple chose black chairs, while the other couple chose shiny tablecloths. There are many linen color options (including sequins and bows available at an additional cost), so don’t be afraid to deviate a little from your color choices.
Ballroom Setting Photos
The centerpiece helps unify the decor of the reception table. Step outside the box and be bold when designing the centerpiece for your lover’s table. Large flower arrangements, poles, candles and other objects set the table apart from the rest.
Don’t forget to add some style and personality to your darling table. Some of our personal favorites are couples who just let loose. One couple had a lover’s table surrounded by draped linens, glitter and flowers, while the other couple had a pole, floral arrangements,
Ballroom decorations ideas, ballroom wedding reception decorations, ballroom dancing decorations, outdoor table decorations, ballroom table, wedding ballroom decorations, ballroom decorations for a wedding, quinceanera ballroom decorations, ballroom party decorations, ballroom christmas decorations, ballroom decorations, bulk wedding table decorations