Christmas Centrepiece Table Decorations – Get inspired to create your own Christmas centerpiece with these fun Christmas centerpiece ideas. Easy ideas to get you started!
A Christmas centerpiece design is a great way to add that festive touch to your Christmas table or other Christmas decorations. Today, I’ve collected all the Christmas centerpiece ideas from past Christmas home tours and put them in one place for you. I always enjoy putting these together and I hope you find some ideas for your home.
Christmas Centrepiece Table Decorations
Christmas centerpieces don’t have to be elaborate or time consuming. Most of these Christmas centerpieces can be put together in less than 15 minutes. If you shop around your house and use a little creativity, you can find everything you need to create your own beautiful Christmas centerpiece.
Simple Christmas Centerpieces
Grab your favorite container and fill it with ornaments, greenery, pine cones or other seasonal fillings. Dough, baskets, ceramic pots – anything will work! I love the bright colors of this vintage basket for the Christmas kitchen.
If you have several items that you want to use as centerpieces, place them on a tray to tie everything together. You can use metal trays, wooden boards, trays or anything else on a flat surface. It also makes it easy to move the center if needed without disrupting your vignette.
Fairy lights add a beautiful warm glow to any centerpiece. Look for lights with automatic on/off timers so you don’t have to worry about turning them on and off and finding a place to put the batteries. I used fake snowflakes on the bottom of this hurricane candle holder to cover the battery pack and then added some mirrored trees and silver ornaments to help reflect the light. You can find it all in the Christmas dining room here.
Diy Christmas Table Decorations That Impress!
Lay flat wreaths to create a base for any centerpiece. You can place it directly on the table, use it to fill a round dish, or put it on a plate. Place a candle holder, small Christmas tree, or other Christmas items in the center to add height.
There’s nothing better than fresh greens at Christmas. Not only does it add that beautiful green scent, but it also brings life and texture to your centerpiece. Try a new variety of green bows for added depth and interest. Other natural elements such as branches and pinecones also work well. You can find the instructions for this DIY poinsettia centerpiece here.
If you have a fake greenery centerpiece, you can add some fresh greenery to it to give it a more realistic look like I did with the one below.
How To Put Together A Beautiful Christmas Table (that Won’t Cost A Bundle!)
Candles always add the perfect light and gentle warmth to a holiday table. Tea lights, thin candles, votives – I love them all! In general, you want to stick with scented candles on the table so they don’t compete with all the delicious food smells. Use candles at different heights to add more interest and flow. You also want to make sure that the candle will not be knocked over. If it’s a busy schedule or you have kids, battery-operated flameless candles may be a good choice. I also love the wrapped in string lights. The brighter the better!
All kinds of decorations can be used as centerpieces so don’t limit yourself to bowls and baskets. I used this old white truck in our dining room last Christmas and filled it with some small trees I picked up in the dollar bin at Target. For Christmas, you can use a small wagon, a Christmas tree, or any other decoration you like.
I used this wooden candle holder in our kitchen a few years ago and filled it with fake pine branches, small pinecones and twinkle lights. I love how all the natural elements tie in and it’s so easy and rustic.
Christmas Dining Table Inspiration Gallery
Hopefully this will spark your creativity and give you some ideas to create your own Christmas centerpiece. Have fun with it!
If you are looking for more ideas to add that festive Christmas touch to your home, here are some more Christmas decoration ideas for you! Your dining table is ready to entertain your guests during the holidays. Christmas is around the corner and if you haven’t started planning yet, it’s time to decide how to decorate your table. Everything around you is sparkling, the Christmas tree, the mantel, maybe even your yard, it’s finally time to wind down. You should also plan your meal, perhaps you want to decorate your theme based on what you are going to serve.
There are many things to consider as you prepare to decorate your table. You’ll want a tablecloth or table runner as a base. Then you will need centerpieces, candles, chargers, plates, bowls, wine glasses and place cards. It is important to create a beautiful table for you and your guests to enjoy. Below we have put together an amazing collection to help you feel inspired. Happy holidays!
Diy Christmas Centerpiece
Note: If you’re looking for more inspiration, check out these featured articles: 20+ Beautiful Christmas Table Setting Ideas for an Unforgettable Holiday and 20 Best Christmas Table Decoration and Setting Ideas.
1. The decorating theme throughout this blogger’s home is “wood,” which comes in all shapes and sizes. (via Stone Gable Blog)
4. This blogger loves more kid-friendly decorating ideas inspired by the Pottery Barn Kids Catalog. The dining table is decorated with Russian ornaments and pops of bright and cheery red. (via House by Huff)
Christmas Table Centerpiece Ideas To Match Your Unique Decor Style
5. Dining room table centerpieces decorated with faux cedar garland and white paper. (via Dear Lily)
6. Red and green tablecloths provide a traditional and festive backdrop for the dining table. For the center, layer with fir branches, boxwood branches, pine cones, and other natural elements such as apples, oranges, pomegranates, artichokes, and walnuts. Decorate with ornaments and votives and a hurricane filled with cranberries. (shipping is via home)
7. This adorable table is decorated with fresh leaves from a local florist. They helped lay the groundwork for the rest of the plan. In the middle, a fake tree of household goods. Mercury glass jewelry also comes from household items. Flowers are added to the bright branches of rice. Don’t forget the candles! (via Shades of Blue Interiors)
Christmas Table Settings And Decor Ideas That Are Beautifully Festive
8. DIY table centerpieces that look great and are easy to create. This blogger used natural materials such as cranberries and juniper branches harvested from her property. A mason jar is filled with Epsom salt for the bottom layer, followed by cranberries, and on top, juniper branches. Alternate between jars of Epsom salts with red votive candles. (from Yellow Bliss Road)
10. For the table, a black and cream buffalo table runner was used as the base. Centerpieces include fresh greenery, large pinecones, and mercury candles. A blogger’s favorite accessory? Cream colored napkins with handmade reindeer. (via White Buffalo Styling Co.)
11. This table started with a vintage burlap tablecloth, accented with mercury glass and candles for sparkle. White wood was added as an accent, like fresh green tree branches. (via Ella Claire Inspired)
Luxury Golden Christmas Table Centrepiece
12. Cute little Christmas card holders will add a nice pop of color to your table. Rustic, elegant and glamorous all rolled into one. They are created from branches cut to form the base. Add some embellishments, remove the hook and add strong black wire to the top. Tacky glue was used to attach the decorations. Voila! (from Redhead Can Decorate)
13. This holiday centerpiece features vintage boxes filled with blue and pink vintage glass ornaments, pine cones and candles in candle holders. Greens just fill a small vase filled with water. (via Far Above Rubies)
14. This table features an easy centerpiece of a round berry wreath, made by gluing two ends together. A candle was placed in the middle, wrapped in a thread. Pine mixed with silver and green trim were added as accents. (via Tech Six)
Christmas Table Decorations That Will Impress Your Guests
15. A display of fresh orange, cranberry and pomegranate centerpieces mixed with metal ornaments and candles. Fresh sprigs of juniper leaves complete the display. (from Yellow Bliss Road)
17. A white tablecloth is the base. Freshly cut branches from the base of the Christmas tree add greenery to the table. Hurricanes, candles, mercury glass balls, and jewelry add sparkle. (via Inspired Life)
18. An elegant table setting with gold wine glasses and fresh greenery centerpieces is simply beautiful. (via Style Me Pretty)
Winter Centerpiece Ideas
20. A medium jar filled with salt, with a tea light. They are placed on cedar runners
Gold christmas table centrepiece, christmas centrepiece for table, silver christmas table centrepiece, centrepiece decorations, christmas tree table centrepiece, christmas table centrepiece decorations, xmas table centrepiece decorations, table centrepiece ideas christmas, christmas table flower centrepiece, dining table christmas centrepiece, christmas flowers table centrepiece, christmas decorations centrepiece