Christmas Dining Table Decorating – We share the best home decor ideas, furniture recommendations, the coolest products, and interior design tips for America’s most stylish women.
Today I’m so excited to share some of my favorite Christmas dining room decor ideas. With Christmas fast approaching, it’s time to think about how you’ll decorate the room where you’ll enjoy the perfect holiday meal with your guests!
Christmas Dining Table Decorating
Christmas is one of my favorite holidays of the year and that is why I have written a Christmas decorating guide available to all the readers of this blog!
Stunning Christmas Table Decorations Ideas To Bring Festive Cheer
I also have a list of Christmas decorations to help make sure you have the basics covered this holiday season. This is a great resource if this is your first time decorating your home for Christmas!
Creating a fun and festive Christmas atmosphere in the dining room is easier said than done. After all, you want to spruce up your table, but you don’t want to overwhelm it and leave little room for guests to eat and move around!
I hope these ideas help you decorate your dining room for Christmas beyond the actual table! You can find ideas to decorate your dining room, sideboards and even your dining room chairs. Let’s get started!
Scottish Christmas Decorations Tour • Craving Some Creativity
There are countless ways to decorate the dining room for the Christmas season. You just need to find a suitable one for your home, and start decorating! If you have any suggestions, feel free to share them in the comments below. Christmas is a magical season that brings families together.
Interior uses curated affiliate links and we may receive a small commission if you purchase from linked retailers at no cost. We only recommend products from dealers we know and love. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualified purchases. Christmas is fast approaching and it’s time to think about how you are going to decorate your dinner table for your family and friends this season. If you’re hosting a Christmas party, brunch or dinner, you’ll need a delicious menu, some holiday treats, cocktails, and some pretty decorations. We have put together a collection of Christmas decoration ideas for your table that you can recreate in your own home.
We have some tips and tricks and all the links to DIY tutorials. We’ve rounded up a few styles to entertain your senses, any of these tablescapes are sure to delight your guests. We have everything from elegant and glamorous to rustic and farm chic. From gleaming decorations to natural elements of pine cones, fresh vegetables, tree branches and berries.
Christmas Table Decoration & Centerpiece Ideas
See below for some great inspiration and let us know which ideas were your favorite and why!
1. This farmhouse-style Christmas tablescape features decorations for under $100, sourced from one of our favorites, World Market. Don’t forget to add some fresh vegetables for texture and flavor. (via Lauren McBride’s blog)
2. Here’s a close-up detail of the placement of a farmhouse-inspired tablescape featuring the Gold Wave flatware collection from World Market. (via Lauren McBride’s blog)
Festive Christmas Table Decorations
3. Fill a flour bowl with large ornaments, pine cones, vegetable branches — real or fake, and some artificial cranberries for extra color. (via Instagram @Farmhouseredefined)
4. A combination of glam and rustic adorns this holiday table, which features a mason jar as the centerpiece. The bottom layer is Epsom salt, and then fresh ingredients are added, including cranberries and fresh-cut juniper branches. (via Yellow Bliss Road)
6. The menu and design elements of this table were simply inspired by Rosemary! (via Brittany Wood Photography for Jenny Keane)
Gorgeous Christmas Table Setting Ideas For An Unforgettable Holiday
7. A detail of a rosemary-inspired table setting shows a beautiful bouquet, a simple white plate decorated with a sprig of rosemary and wrapped linen napkins. The menu is a nice addition. (via Brittany Wood Photography for Jenny Keane)
8. A checkered tablecloth sets the scene for this rustic table setting. A natural centerpiece includes fresh greenery (Leyland cypress), apples, chestnuts, pine cones, ornaments and candles. Tip: Leyland cypress is a perfect evergreen for fresh use, as it doesn’t release sap like cedar, cedar or cedarwood. (via the house where the boat is)
9. A simple DIY wooden box serves as a dining table centerpiece, creating an eye-catching focal point. The box is covered with birch wallpaper and filled with floral foam squares, greenery, and candles. Furniture legs help keep the box on the table. (via Finesse Design)
Christmas Table Setting And Decorating Ideas
10. A black and white Christmas Song table runner is the inspiration for this table design. Additional props include: painted mason jars filled with boxwood branches and tied to black and white gingham ribbons, mason jars filled with elk moss, faux birch trees and faux snow and candles. Get the DIY guide on how to make a table runner at the link. (view from the fridge)
11. These Christmas tree napkins will add something festive to your dinner table this holiday season. Get the tutorial at the link. (via Public)
12. A frozen winter wonderland tablescape is decked out in blue and white, with a few hits of apple green. This airy color combination will add a refreshing and casual aesthetic to your dining space. A white tablecloth and dishes make the perfect backdrop for the colors to really pop. The centerpiece features a cedar wreath layered with frozen pine cones and sugar ball decorations. The finishing touch is a blue and white decorative fabric ribbon. (via A Pop of Pretty)
French Country Farmhouse Christmas Dining Room & Table Setting
13. Adding a playful touch to the winter wonderland tablescape shown in the previous photo is a gift-wrapped decor. Each spot on the table receives a gift, which is a color coordinated with the rest of the table. Simply add a decorative ribbon, pinecones and sugar ball decorations. (via A Pop of Pretty)
14. For this holiday table centerpiece, the blogger used a mirror to help bring back the light. The glass was raised by placing it on a large tray. Sparkling ornaments fill the clear glass vase, while fountains of greenery and pine cones accent the centerpiece. Tip: Wine glasses dipped in corn syrup and mixed with sugar were given a touch of frosting! (via 36th Avenue)
15. We love the simplicity of these DIY mini cranberry wreath place cards. Decorate your table with this new idea in a few simple steps. Simply thread the cranberries onto a piece of twine, twist the twine around, add some tree trimmings and attach some kraft paper, flag-shaped tags (embossed with your guests’ names) to each. (via Amor Ya)
Diy Christmas Table Setting And Centerpiece • Ugly Duckling House
17. Chic Holiday Dining Room Design. Instead of a single table runner running the length of your table, try a different look this holiday season. Decorate with three runners placed along the short length of your table. Now they are used as placemats. Add some fresh greenery and candles and you are good to go! (via Biology)
18. This beautiful tablescape features clip-on bird decorations. Each of your guests can take home something memorable from your dinner party and use it to decorate their tree! (via Biology)
19. This eye-catching red and green table arrangement mixes patterns to create a chic aesthetic. Choose baker’s twine instead of fancy napkin rings for a refreshing touch. Add an evergreen branch anywhere to add a touch of celebration. (via Biology)
Simple And Inexpensive Christmas Table Centerpiece
20. Sophisticated Christmas table decor featuring muted shades of white, green and soft green. Antlers and a white wooden star form an interesting centerpiece for the table. (via RedGap Blog)
21. This blogger’s tablescape features a Stripe Cloth tablecloth sourced from IKEA, complemented by checkered plates from HomeGoods. A fresh wreath serves as a centerpiece, decorated with a few pomegranates and a few dollar store gift boxes. For place cards, decorations include handwritten names of guests, decorated with tree branches and rainbows! (via Oscar Bravo Home)
22. A winter table setting with a checkered table runner and burlap placemats with fresh greenery and candles in glass vases. FYI: The map is an old quilt! Try Etsy to find a similar one. (via Sweet Something Design)
The Best Dining Room Christmas Decor
23. Large white pillared candles in glass vases are placed on large planks of freshly cut wood. The vases are filled with artificial snow, but Epsom salt can also be used. Garnish with berries and vegetables for color and texture. (via Sweet Something Design)
24. A close-up description of the environment shows the red silverware received from the target. The vintage plaid quilt is topped with a handmade jute placemat. A simple white plate consists of a black handkerchief wrapped in the natural elements of twigs, greenery and a sizable Jingle Bell! (via Sweet Something Design)
25. A minimalist and elegant table arrangement that will surely impress your guests. A table runner in the center is decorated with fresh greenery dotted with white roses. You can also use red roses for a more traditional aesthetic. (via Claudia Bartel)
Christmas Dinner Table Decoration Ideas
26. A boho-inspired holiday table features a rustic winter chandelier, made from a winter birch branch, chaff branches, star ornaments, homemade pomander, and LED lights. Get the tutorial at the link. (through the woods)
Christmas decorating ideas for dining room table, decorating the dining table for christmas, decorating a dining table for christmas, decorating a dining room table, christmas dining table decorating ideas, ideas for decorating dining table for christmas, decorating your dining room table for christmas, decorating christmas dining room table, decorating dining table for christmas, decorating your dining table for christmas, decorating round dining table christmas, decorating dining room table for christmas