Decorating The Christmas Table – Tis the season to decorate the halls, but don’t forget to add a touch of Christmas to your table, ready to entertain your guests during the festive season. Here’s how to decorate your table. It’s time to finish the Christmas tree around you, the mantel, and maybe even your patio. You should also plan your menu and you can decorate your theme based on what you are serving.
There are many things to consider when preparing to decorate your table. As a base, you need a table or a table runner. Then you need a centerpiece, candles, chargers, plates, cutlery, wine glasses and cards. It is important to create a beautiful table for you and your guests to enjoy. We’ve put together a great collection below to inspire you. Happy holidays!
Decorating The Christmas Table
Note: If you’re looking for more inspiration, check out these featured articles: 20+ Beautiful Christmas Table Setting Ideas for an Unforgettable Holiday and 20 Absolute Christmas Table Decoration and Setting Ideas.
Farmhouse Christmas Table Décor Ideas To Deck Your Table With Holiday Cheer
1. The decorating theme in this blogger’s home was “trees” of all shapes and sizes. (via Ston Gable Blog)
4. This blogger loves a kid-friendly decor project inspired by the Pottery Barn Kids catalog. The dining table is accented with rustic decor and a bright, vibrant pop of red. (via Hoff by House)
5. The dining table centerpiece was decorated with faux cedar wreaths and faux paper whites. (via Dear Lily)
Modern Rustic Christmas Decorating Ideas
6. A row of green plaid tablecloths creates a traditional and festive foundation for the table. Layer with natural elements like cypress branches, green vines, pine cones, apples, oranges, pomegranates, artichokes and walnuts for the center. Decorate with cranberry-filled ornaments, tips and twists. (where is the boat through the house)
7. Decorate this stunning table with fresh bay leaves purchased from a local florist. They helped lay the foundations for the rest of the scheme. In the center is an artificial tree from household appliances. Mercury glass ornaments were also collected from household items. Rice lanterns line the branches, giving off a festive glow. Don’t forget the candles! (via Shades of Blue Interiors)
8. A DIY table centerpiece that looks beautiful and is simple in design. This blogger used natural elements like cranberries and freshly cut juniper branches from her property. The bottom layer of mason jars is filled with Epsom salt, then topped with cranberries and juniper sprigs. Epsom salt bowls sprinkled. (via Yellow Bliss Road)
Christmas Table Decorations For A Festive Holiday Dinner
10. A black and cream buffalo check table was used as the base for the table. The centerpiece features fresh greenery, large pine trees and mercury glass candles. Blogger favorite decoration? Cream napkins with hand painted reindeer. (via White Buffalo Styling)
11. This table started with a vintage bean bag table topped with mercury glass ornaments and twinkling candles. White trees are added as accents, along with fresh greenery. (via Ella Claire Inspired)
12. These cute mini tree receipt Christmas card holders will add some playful color to your table. Rustic, elegant and cute all rolled into one. The base is made from pieces of cut branches. Add jewelry, remove hooks and add strong black wire on top. Adhesive glue was used to stick the patterns. Voila! (via Redhead Can Decorate)
Vintage Christmas Table Setting
13. The centerpiece of this holiday celebration is an old box filled with blue and pink glass ornaments, pine cones, and candles in glass holders. Fresh vegetables fill small containers filled with water. (via Amitha Manikyam)
14. This table shows a simple middle section of a round fruit garland with two ends joined together. Candles are wrapped in ribbon and placed in the center. Accents include pine cones mixed with silver and green tree ornaments. (via Take Six)
15. Cutting of fresh oranges, cranberries and pomegranates with metal ornaments and candles. New juniper branches are on display. (via Yellow Bliss Road)
Decorating The Table For Christmas
17. A white table serves as a base. New branches cut from under the Christmas tree are green on the table. Swirls, candles, mercury glass balls and decorations sparkle. (via Inspired Living)
18. A beautiful table display with gold wine glasses and fresh herbs is so pretty. (via Style Me Pretty)
20. Centerpiece of mason jars filled with tea lights and salt. They are mounted on a runner of white painted cedar planks … giving a nice rustic look. It looks amazing when the lights go out! (via Thrifty and Chic)
Farmhouse Christmas Table Ideas
21. A beautiful metallic, snowflake Christmas dinner table. Copper strips and mercury glass were the inspiration behind this table layout. (via Kelly Nunn)
23. Centerpieces of large salt filled mason jars with candles on top. Greenery, pine trees, glittering ornaments surround the jars. (via My Cup Rundown Over)
26. A festive tablescape featuring floating teapots paired with gold, bright greens and pops of red from fruit. (except 17)
Inspiring Rustic Christmas Table Settings
27. A beautiful table display with silver placemats, mercury vases, tea lights, candles and fresh vegetables. Add a pop of color with snowflakes and star decorations. For display, hang a wreath on the table. (via The White Company)
29. Instead of your traditional names scattered across the table, do something unique this year. Get some chalkboard tags to write down the names of all your guests. (via Lilypad Cottage)
30. This holiday table runner is described as fast, easy, clean and beautiful. Whether fake or real—add a few pomegranates and fresh eucalyptus sprigs. (via Julie Blanner)
Elegant & Easy Christmas Dining Room Decor Ideas
31. This cute place setting has printed place cards. Box wreaths were collected from Antique Farm and wrapped with ribbon to attach to cards. You can use grapevine wreaths or faux wreaths from places like Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (via Sutton Place)
32. Create a happy and bright holiday party with a simple gold charger and clear plates with DIY labels. Visit the source for the tutorial. (via Classroom Clutter)
33. Beautiful table display with glass candle holders. For some festive additions, use fresh green and white hydrangeas. (via Style Me Pretty)
Best Christmas Centerpieces To Set A Festive Table
35. A simple but elegant tablecloth. (via Salvia & Rosmarino)
37. A few sprigs of fresh greenery (or fake) and a few cinnamon sticks wrapped in napkins and placed on pretty white plates. (via Golden Sycamore)
38. Christmas in South Africa… Not bad if you don’t want a white Christmas! (via Pretty Blog)
Take The Stress Out Of Decorating The Christmas Table
39. This adorable centerpiece includes 3 bunches of eucalyptus greens, pomegranates, and a few decorations for some festive color. (via Half Baked)
Did you know we have a Pinterest board with lots of inspiring Christmas ideas? You can see it and follow One Kindesignon on Pinterest here. We share the best home decor ideas, furniture recommendations, top products and interior design tips for America’s most stylish women.
Looking for the perfect Christmas centerpieces to decorate your dining table this Christmas? To celebrate this year’s holidays, we’ve scoured the area for the best cheap malls. If you’re hosting a Christmas dinner, be sure to choose one of these cute Christmas centerpieces for your family meal! They will look great in the center of your kitchen table this December!
Scandinavian Christmas Dining Room Decor Ideas
The purpose of the centerpiece is to create a beautiful focal point on your table for guests to admire before the meal is served. If you’re on a holiday food budget this year, try one of these DIY Christmas centerpieces that don’t cost a lot of money, but require some creativity!
You can check out a unique selection of handmade Christmas centerpieces on Etsy. If you want a center like no other, this is the perfect option! Some of your guests might think you did it yourself!
If you’ve got the cash to spend on a Christmas centerpiece, read on and discover the best, top-rated holiday centerpieces you can buy online! This is just one of the basic Christmas decorations you need to have for a successful Christmas.
Delightful Diy Christmas Table Decor Projects To Do On A Budget
Here we go! The best Christmas centerpieces are mostly available. Keep in mind that if your dining room table is particularly long and you are hosting more than 6 people, you may need two or three.
For more inspiration on how to decorate this room for the holidays, check out our article on Christmas kitchen decorating ideas.
Curated Interiors uses affiliate links and we receive a small commission if you make a purchase from the linked sellers. We only carry products from merchants we know and love. As an Amazon Associate, we earn on qualifying purchases. New pine branches,
Christmas Table Decorations
Decorating the kitchen for christmas, christmas dining table decorating, decorating the door for christmas, christmas decorating for the office, decorating the wedding cake table, decorating the table for christmas, decorating the church for christmas, ideas for decorating the christmas table, christmas table centerpiece decorating ideas, decorating christmas dinner table, over the table decorating rod, decorating your table for christmas