Diy Pumpkin Decor Table – Article may contain Amazon & affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Adding a decorative centerpiece to your dining room table is one of the easiest ways to dress up a room year-round. With this simple DIY fall centerpiece, your dining room table will instantly transform into a beautiful fall tablescape.
Diy Pumpkin Decor Table
I love decorating for the seasons because it’s an easy way to change up my home decor throughout the year. And one of my favorite seasonal decorations to add to my home is this DIY fall centerpiece!
Autumn Decor Diy Ideas To Welcome The Season
Centerpieces are a great way to dress up your table for a special occasion. But you really don’t need an excuse to decorate your dining room table this fall! Whether you’re planning your Thanksgiving dinner decor or want to add a little fall flair to your everyday table setting with some fall table decorations, this cute decorative pumpkin centerpiece is perfect! Made with colorful pumpkins, classic candles and beautiful fall flowers, you’ll love how this beautiful fall centerpiece will brighten up your table this fall.
To make this rustic DIY fall centerpiece, I suggest starting with a container. This makes it easy to move your centerpiece off the table if you need a little extra space during dinner. I used a rustic galvanized metal container to make my fall table centerpiece, meaning it would go perfectly with the other local decorations.
Once you’ve decided on your container, pack up all your supplies and start putting together your fall centerpiece. To make this centerpiece, you only need a few simple but beautiful supplies like brown moss, pillar candles, various pumpkins, decorative fall picks and fall flowers.
How To Decorate With Dollar Tree Foam Pumpkins
Start by filling the container with brown moss. Moss will help fill in the bare sections of your arrangement and keep your candles, flowers, pumpkins and flower picks in your container. Then add pillar candles to each end of the container. Candles serve as beautiful end pieces in the center, helping to book-end the decorative elements of the floral arrangement.
With this simple DIY fall centerpiece, your dining room table can instantly be transformed into a beautiful fall tablescape! Click to tweet
Then insert pumpkins between each candle. Choosing pumpkins of different sizes and colors is a great way to add a little visual interest to the centerpiece and help you incorporate a variety of fall colors into the design. After placing the pumpkins in the center, begin filling in the DIY fall centerpiece by adding floral picks to each side and the back of the centerpiece. Decorative options are great for adding some natural elements and unique textures to the centerpiece.
Diy Pumpkin Flower Arrangements
Complete the creation of your fall centerpiece by adding floral elements to the arrangement. There are a variety of great fall flowers to choose from, including mums, purple daisies, sunflowers, goldenrod and heather. Choose flowers that work well with your existing decor. Use a variety of fall colors to enhance other aspects of your arrangement.
Once you’re satisfied with the arrangement of your centerpiece, the final step is to place it on your dining room table to enjoy the beauty of fall all season long! Big or small, orange, green or yellow, pumpkins are the perfect way to bring an autumnal feel to your home and celebrate the holiday season. These ideas we’ve put together are fun DIYs that the whole family can get involved with. Pumpkins can be used to decorate anywhere in your home, including the main entertaining areas – the dining room and the kitchen.
Autumn looks wonderful in your home with its warm tones, warm textures and traditions. Whether you’re decorating for Halloween or Thanksgiving, we’ve got some chic and stylish ideas below to help you get started with some awesome DIY inspiration. Don’t forget to let us know which of these ideas inspired you the most and why in the comments below!
Fall Table Decor Ideas
1. DIY table centerpieces. For the centerpiece, buy pumpkins of different sizes and spray paint them gold. This is a simple and very simple idea. You can do the same with fruits. The idea is to mix them with candles and throw some green leaves to give a magical touch. (via @sol_van_dorssen)
2. The middle part of the golden pumpkins. To create this original centerpiece, several gourds are painted gold and combined with large candles and eucalyptus. Scented candles bring a holiday scent to your dining room. You can dress up your table by combining dark fabrics with gold elements like cutlery. (via El Muble)
3. Decorate with flowers. Flowers are never too much, even in autumn they add the finishing touch to any Halloween decoration. Add some small pumpkins or gourds in your arrangement and on the table. (via El Muble)
Fall Table Decor Ideas That Will Be The Hit Of Your Party
4. Simple touches with pumpkins. Decorate your favorite cake stand with stacked pumpkins (real or faux) or gourds. It is a simple decoration for your kitchen countertop. (via El Muble)
5. Whole Pumpkin Center. There are never enough pumpkins for the harvest season. Decorate your table with pumpkins painted in different colors for a festive touch. To balance out the stunning centerpiece, the place settings are kept in earthy colors adorned with seasonal herbs tied with twine. Similar vessels are available in the global market. (via Casa de Perrin)
6. White pumpkins and twinkle lights. Or buy white fairy pumpkins or paint them white and decorate any surface with them. Add light strings to brighten up your table or counter. (via Frog Hill Designs)
Best Thanksgiving Centerpieces
7. Pumpkin arrangement. Flowers inside carved pumpkins make an original and beautiful idea to give your home an ideal autumnal touch. (via ana-rosa.tumblr)
8. Golden Pumpkin Tablescape. Decorate pumpkins of different sizes and display them on your dining table or buffet table. Decorate with candles around the pumpkins for added ambiance. To make these glitter confetti pumpkins, you will need a sponge brush, Scotch Create Multipurpose Glue. Scotch Expressions Glitter Tape can be used for simple decoration on any pumpkin. Get the full tutorial on the link provided. (See by Vanessa Croft)
9. Glam pumpkin centerpiece. Combine white and gold pumpkins for a classy look. Give me some spray paint and this job is done! Add to your table centerpiece or dining buffet. (via Megan Clouse Photography for ModWedding)
Amazing Fall Decorating Ideas Using White Pumpkins
10. White pumpkin center. Recycle your Halloween pumpkins to use again for Thanksgiving. Add metallic paint to real or faux pumpkins and write seasonal messages on plain white pumpkins. These pumpkins can be added to your table or any surface in your home for a festive decoration. (by Leigh Anne Wilkes)
11. DIY Mud Cloth Pumpkins. These adorable pumpkins can be displayed anywhere in your home. To make these, you’ll need chalk paint in colors black, white and vintage (source from a craft store), a foam brush and an oil-based paint brush (white and black). Be sure to clean the surface of your pumpkins before you begin. Get the full tutorial on the link provided. (via Homeohmy)
12. Pumpkin storage. Dress up the pumpkin with some lacy tights to give it a chic touch. The effect is very decorative. (via Style Me Pretty)
How To Style Your Wedding With Pumpkins
13. Decorated glitter pumpkins. To make these sparkly pumpkins, you need to choose the paint colors you want and paint your pumpkins. To get a cracked look on a white pumpkin, use chalk paint and Styrofoam pumpkins. After the paint dries draw Halloween shapes like ghosts, witches, ghouls, black cats and bats or scary words on your pumpkins. Get the full tutorial at the link provided. (via Inspiration Board)
14. DIY Fresh Floral Moon Pumpkin. A perfect centerpiece for Halloween, you can copy this same idea for Thanksgiving by painting the pumpkin a different shade, like white or gold. To make this you will need a craft pumpkin, paper, scissors, pencil, drill and fresh flowers. Trace a crescent shape on paper, cut out and trace onto the pumpkin. Punch holes in the shape of the moon and fill the pumpkin with fresh or faux flowers. Get the full tutorial on the link provided. (via The Merrythought)
15. DIY table setting decor. For this table setting you will need some supplies from your local craft store and some leaves collected from your backyard. Materials needed: scrap wood, five mercury glass votives with LED tea lights, gold liquid leaf (for painting the pumpkins), paint, three small pumpkins, 6-8 oak leaves and an assortment of faux flower accent stems. Get the full tutorial on the link provided. (via diys.com)
How To Diy A Fall Centerpiece With Kale, Pumpkins, And Gourds
16. Pendleton Pumpkins. If you love a classic Pendleton with a hygge feel, these pumpkins are for you. To copy this look, you’ll need colorful washi tape and a Pendleton stencil. (By Brian Woodcock for Country Living)
17. DIY cute face pumpkins. Real or faux white pumpkins are the perfect no-carve solution to decorating your home. Start by drawing eyes on your pumpkins with a paint pen. Next, drill holes in the top
Glass pumpkin decor, white pumpkin table decor, diy pumpkin decor, outdoor pumpkin decor, diy white pumpkin decor, pumpkin decor for table, diy fall pumpkin decor, diy wooden pumpkin decor, pumpkin table decor ideas, pumpkin table decor, pumpkin decor, diy outdoor pumpkin decor