Fall Pumpkin Table Decorations
Fall Pumpkin Table Decorations – There is nothing better than fall, a pleasant time of year to spend time with loved ones around a dining table decorated with a beautiful pumpkin centerpiece. To celebrate this wonderful season, you need to plan meals and parties for family and friends. You will also want to consider the decor of your dining room table, whether you choose indoors or outdoors.
Pumpkins are a symbol of the harvest season, so why not decorate with this decorative object by using it as a centerpiece, or the focal point of your dining table? There are so many different ways you can decorate pumpkins, whether it’s just one pumpkin, groups of pumpkins, different colors and sizes of pumpkins, and pumpkins filled with beautiful fall flowers.
Fall Pumpkin Table Decorations
So take some time to get yourself some pumpkin spice or a cup of hot tea and relax as you get inspired by some of the wonderful ideas we’ve collected for you below! Below each of the images are additional resource details and a link to the Instagrammers account. While you’re there, be sure to follow us @.
Halloween Centerpieces & Table Decorations
Tell us: which of these pumpkin centerpiece ideas inspired you the most and why in the comments below!
1. Outdoor dinner. Throw an outdoor fall party with string lights and a few extra throws to keep your dinner guests warm. The flower arrangement in the center is elevated by a row of pumpkins for a festive touch. Put a little candle for extra ambiance. Instead of a traditional tablecloth, this picnic table has a washable cover from HomeGoods. (via @bloom_jennybrooks)
2. It’s all about pumpkins. This stunning centerpiece features eucalyptus mixed with large fake pumpkins, along with old book pages used as placemats topped with smaller faux pumpkins to decorate the white plates. The table and chairs are from @urbanbarn. The wall rack is from IKEA with the wooden cutting boards from @homesensecanada. (via @cottonwoodacres)
An Easy 5 Minute Pumpkin Centerpiece Idea For Fall
3. A wonderful pumpkin feast. Pumpkins and vines decorate the centerpiece of the inviting table. Ceramic plates and saucers from @bicoceramics. Old dried gourds from a local antique shop hang on the wall. (via @1920farmhousereno)
4. Jack-o-lantern centerpiece. This adorable table centerpiece includes a round basket with a plaid tablecloth folded in half, both from @homegoods. Artificial and real flowers are layered in the basket along with DIY bleached pine cones. (via @bloom_jennybrooks)
5. Drop Pumpkin Tablescape. A variety of pumpkins adorn the centerpiece of this outdoor dining experience. Candles help lighten the mood. For the place setting, the pumpkin theme continues with a small white pumpkin sitting in a cup on top of an old book. The folded napkin is from @hobbylobby, while the white plates and handwoven round coasters are from @potterybarn. (via @littlehouseonchestnut)
Best Fall Harvest Decorating Ideas For Your Home
6. Pleasant autumn tablescape. A large group of pumpkins surrounds a vase full of dried flowers. The flowers are collected from the garden creating a beautiful piece in the dining room. Enjoy them while they are fresh, then dry them to enjoy them for the rest of the fall season. Add some taper lights for evening ambiance. (via @frenchcountrycottage)
7. Flowering pumpkin. This beautiful pumpkin centerpiece can be replicated with a real or fake pumpkin. If using a real pumpkin, just cut the crown with a sharp serrated knife and scoop out the seeds and fibers with a large serving spoon. Use a jar, cup or small vase that will fit inside the pumpkin and fill it with water. Place your flower arrangement in water. The same can be done with a fake pumpkin, cutting out a circle at the top of the pumpkin. (via @melissa.s.smith)
8. A simple and elegant tablescape. A trio of large white pumpkins line the center of the table, followed by several smaller pumpkins, candles and vines. (via @fashionablehostess)
Cool Fall Table Decorating Ideas
9. The central part of the black pumpkin. The fake black pumpkin is filled with an arrangement of fresh fall flowers. Trader Joe’s has a wonderful selection this time of year. Layers of beautiful fall inspired plates are from @potterybarn. The copper mug is from @coppercure. (via @home.on.a.hilltop)
10. Tablescape in neutral tones. This beautiful dining table is decorated with an assortment of pumpkins in elegant neutral shades. Fake flowers layered in the arrangement and tapered candles add the finishing touches. (via @amateurdecorator)
11. The main part of the pumpkin. This beautiful centerpiece includes a large tray filled with wooden beads, small pumpkins and a large orange pumpkin filled with fresh fall flowers. Be sure to cut the flower stems so they fit perfectly into the pumpkin. You can copy the same arrangement with an artificial pumpkin. You can also fill the pumpkin with succulents. (via @idreaofhomemaking)
Pumpkin Themed Fall Home Tour
12. Enchanting autumn tablescape. These gorgeous pumpkins provide an idyllic centerpiece for some holiday magic. Pumpkins from @balsamhill. Add a few dried orange slices, some leaves and acorns or walnuts. Champagne glasses provide the perfect finishing touch. (via @frenchcountrycottage)
13. Pumpkin to remember. To recreate this look, simply place the pumpkin on a stand and surround it with foliage for a beautiful centerpiece. (via @rea_stylenc)
14. Table setting vibes. A collection of fake pumpkins from @hobbylobby makes a beautiful centerpiece for this long table. For location settings, boards are sourced from @target. The dining table from @potterybarn was originally black and was done in this faux wood look. (via @theclassiccottage)
Fall Table Decor: Using Velvet Pumpkins In An Elegant Fall Tablescape
15. Cozy autumn tablescape. This beautiful outdoor table is decorated with green and white pumpkins for a festive fall party. Add plush pillows and cozy blankets to keep your guests warm and cozy. Overhead string lights bring ambiance to this lovely outdoor space. (via @fitzgeraldlane)
16. Lift your midsection. This adorable dining room table is decorated with colorful pumpkins and a beautiful cake stand @southerncharmdecor to highlight the pumpkin centerpiece. (via @theclassiccottage)
17. Colorful pumpkins in the center. A fresh look at the traditional autumn table. Who said fall decor can’t include some brighter colors? You can paint the playful pumpkins with a brush and acrylic paints or spray paint them. The stems are painted in a metallic gold color. (via @ohhappyday)
Beautiful Pumpkin Decorating Ideas To Get Your Home Ready For Fall
18. A beautiful pumpkin centerpiece. This elegant tablescape features a real pumpkin filled with fresh fall-inspired flowers as a centerpiece. Small white pumpkins and acorn decorations bring an extra fall touch. (via @roomsforrent)
19. The main part of the autumn table. To make this beautiful fall centerpiece, take a white styrofoam pumpkin and cut a hole in the top. Place a cup in the middle with water to keep your flowers fresh. Fill the pumpkin with hydrangeas and eucalyptus. Finish the look with cotton stems and grass in the bunny tail. (via @liveoaknest)
20. Beautiful autumn shades. This fall tablescape features a palette of gray mixed with warm fall tones and a white pumpkin centerpiece. (via @sanctuaryhomedecor) Grab your pumpkins and gourds! Today I’m giving you a tour of my fall table decor. I’m thrilled to join a group of friends to bring you our best fall decorating ideas. A real treat awaits you!
Pumpkin Wedding Decor Ideas That Are Actually Chic
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on my links. For more information, please see my
We can all use a little help from our friends when it comes to decorating, right? I’m happy to join 29 talented blogging friends today to bring you a wide variety of fall decor ideas.
Kelly from The Tattered Pew is our gracious host for this fun collaboration. You will love visiting her beautiful home in Colorado! (All tours are linked at the end of this post.)
Autumn Decorating Ideas To Grace Your Home This Fall
If you come from Libya to a life unfolding, I am so happy to welcome you to my home.
I am a native Texan with a passion for crafting, decorating and cooking. I’m also a mom to twin boys, so my life is full of soccer, scouts, and music lessons! You can read more about my story here.
See how I use dried oranges to decorate my dining room and learn more fall DIY ideas!
Easy Thanksgiving Table Decorations That Will Take Center Stage
The first room you will see when you enter my home is the dining room. It happens to be across the street from my office, so I spend a lot of time looking at the site.
This year I decided to keep it simple. I use the same woven coasters I shared in my spring table decor. They are like the table decor version of the little black dress.
I started with minimal scenery on the sideboard until I “lived” with myself for a while. I’ll share more about what I end up with below.
Glam Fall Dining Room Tour + Velvet Pumpkin Table
My new obsession is dried orange slices. I love dried flowers, so it was only a matter of time until the oranges arrived. – Choose me! They said.
I paired orange slices with white faux pumpkins and faux olive stems. (I’ve been known to pluck leaves from a fake branch when I need some quick green. Wish me luck getting them back later!) Sprigs of rosemary would also work.
You may recognize the linen napkins from my outdoor table decor. I knew it would come in handy all year!
Fall Table Setting In Gray, White, Jute, Neutral
This is a recent purchase that will last me many seasons. It is 37 inches long,
Fall table decorations diy, rustic fall wedding table decorations, fall harvest pumpkin decorations, pumpkin decorations, fall decorations, fall wedding table decorations ideas, pumpkin decorations for fall, fall wedding table decorations, simple fall table decorations, fall pumpkin, fall coffee table decorations, fall table decorations