Farmhouse Holiday Table Decor – The centerpiece of your table can set the tone for the whole room. It is important to choose a style that fits your theme, your lifestyle and the overall feel you want to achieve in your space. I’d like to show you some ideas and inspirations from my home and other bloggers’ homes to help you find the perfect centerpiece idea. Click on the blue / gray links to access the source with more ideas and / or tutorials! Christmas is a wonderful time of the year to have fun with your hubs. I’d love to see yours!
Wreaths can be expensive if you are looking for the larger, more lush variety. Mixing different types of smaller garlands creates a unique look at a more affordable price. You can find the garlands (from Walmart!) I added in this post.
Farmhouse Holiday Table Decor
Ashley from Cherished Bliss superimposed her flower crown on a luxurious black table runner, and the result is cozy and festive! She added fresh fruit, vegetables and lights to the garland and the whole table looked beautiful!
Gorgeous Christmas Table Setting Ideas For An Unforgettable Holiday
Use Christmas tree cuttings or go out in your yard (or neighborhood!) For small saplings and use them as a focal point. You can also find many lovely trees at local nurseries and shops. The Christmas napkin tree tutorial is also included in this post. I promise you it’s easy and I have a video for you!
Kim from Sand & Sisal used an additional placemat, candles and natural elements as a centerpiece that mimics any setting. This is perfect for their big round table. Truly a gorgeous Christmas dining room that you absolutely must see!
A white and neutral winter table fits perfectly after Christmas! I love the cozy atmosphere in this room! Use a neutral hallway and add some candles and faux cedar. Classic and beautiful!
Favorite Christmas Decorating Ideas For Every Room In Your Home
Susan from Saw, Nail, and Paint has an open floor plan and she wanted the rooms to flow together to create a cohesive and festive look throughout the house. Her whole house is bright and cheerful, and I love her! The tall candlesticks on her table invite you to look towards the candlesticks filled with a wreath of berries. So beautiful!
Traci from Beneath My Heart has a new home in Tennessee and has loved all of the first new seasons. She loves traditional Christmas decorations and has made her table runners with a cross pattern. The center of the center is the center of the green that stands out on her table with the red berries that look so good with the checked tablecloth. Her Christmas centerpiece and decor are timeless and beautiful!
Jamie from So Much Better With Age used a French wicker pitcher to hold eucalyptus and cedar. Very nice with its fake cedar chargers! Jamie has some tutorials for a lot of things in his dining room. Go take a look!
Festive Tablescapes To Inspire Your Next Dinner Party
The Lolly Jane twins have done it again – so cute! Very simple and cheerful! You can find her adorable letter tutorial here.
Ann from On Sutton Place has a simple and classic Christmas table that is adorable! She uses fragments of cedar and fresh berries in a festive bucket to anchor her Christmas table. You can find sources for their articles if you are interested in getting a similar look for your table.
Yvonne from Stone Gable Blog uses a lot of clear glass with candles as the centerpiece. This makes a Christmas dinner so welcoming!
Gorgeous Christmas Table Decorations & Settings
April from House by Hoff uses an aged box to house blue glass jars filled with classic Christmas leftovers. So cute!
Laura from Finding Home Farms has a beautiful display of cranberries and a mix of different varieties of vegetables in different square pots. So simple and gorgeous!
Let a gorgeous poinsettia composition take center stage! Use a nice vase – or a shiny wine bucket like mine! Wrap a few empty boxes in festive paper for more interest in your table. Simple and cute!
Creative Christmas Table Decor & Farmhouse Style Table Setting Ideas
Kristen from Ella Claire created a fresh and gorgeous centerpiece with pomegranate, oranges, cranberries and greenery. Classic beauty!
Ashley from Modern Glam has the cutest Christmas table! She used a simple Christmas tree as a center and a village on either side. So adorable! You can find the sources for their ceramic houses in the post.
Christina from The DIY Mommy used a macrame table runner (which she did!) Layered with a lighted candle garland. Such a beautiful and beautiful table! In the post you can also find the tutorial for his macrame table runner!
Farmhouse Christmas Decor Ideas Focused Around Simplicity
Create a casual and whimsical centerpiece using different sized lanterns and fun reindeer votives! All of these items are from BHG Walmart and you can find the sourcing in the post. So cute and affordable!
Melissa of The Inspired Room has a collection of Christmas trees as her centerpiece. I love this idea for a candle-free centerpiece! The trees have LED lights and you can find the source for them in their place. Such a great idea!
How To Make An Easy Farmhouse Table Top Christmas Tree
After these areas are completed, you may want to decorate a few more areas if you are still in the mood for holiday decorating. This collection of rustic Christmas decorating ideas we’ve put together is sure to inspire you to want to give your whole home a festive look from head to toe! Check out below for some great ideas from some of our favorite Instagrammers … and don’t forget to follow One Kindesign on Instagram!
Tell us: which of these rustic farmhouse Christmas decorating ideas inspired you the most and why in the comments below!
1. The most beautiful time of the year. This cozy fireplace features an @antiquefarmhouse sign, which gives this space a theme. The artificial tree and the crown come from
Neutral Farmhouse Christmas Tablescape With Easy Diy Décor
2. Fascinating staircase decoration. Be sure to spruce up the space around your stairs with some festive Christmas decorations. The artificial tree is of
3. Silent night Holy night. This charming fireplace decorated with rustic Christmas decorations in a country house is designed around the @raderrustics Silent Night sign. The cloak is draped with Hobby Lobby garlands, large bells, stockings, lanterns and houses. Artificial flocked trees come from
4. Splendid entrance to the farmhouse. How charming is this rustic farmhouse entrance? The Christmas tree is from Walmart, while the tree basket is from HomeGoods with the garland. The thick knit cover is by @becozi. The wooden basket is from Target. Wall color is Gray Owl 2137-60 | Benjamin Moore. (via @bridgewaydesigns)
Christmas Table Setting In The Dining Room
5. Bedrooms decorated for the holidays. This charming and festive bedroom is decorated in a red and white color scheme with green accents. The crowded trees on the nightstands (HobbyLobby) come from Walmart, placed in baskets from HomeGoods. A handmade red top is by @becozi. The color of the mural is Gray Stone by Benjamin Moore. A guest bedroom would be the perfect space to decorate for the holiday season! (via @bridgewaydesigns)
6. Winter Wonderland Stair Decal. How fascinating is this idea for your staircase? Use the words of a song like “Winter Wonderland” or even the names of eight little reindeer to mark each step. These scale decals can be found on Etsy. Add a garland to your railing and some LED lanterns to light up the steps in the evening. (via @ farmhousechic4sure)
7. It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas. This lovely living room features an 8 ′ Nobel fir tree with warm lights from @kingofchristmas. The top of the Overstock coffee table is a basket filled with vegetables and candles. The saplings placed in galvanized buckets (you can also use crock) are by @decorsteals. (via @our_forever_farmhouse)
How To Make A Eucalyptus Garland For Your Christmas Dining Table
8. Cozy bedroom decoration. Sometimes it only takes a few taps to make your bedroom look like Christmas. This space features some artificial trees nested in a wooden box. A cozy red and white blanket sets the look of the season, all with red and white pillows. Completing the space is the “Meet Me Under The Vistletoe” sign, highlighted by a piece of garland. (via @ farmhousechic4sure)
9. Dream about a white Christmas. This cozy bedroom with dreamy white layers offers some holiday sparkle thanks to the garland illuminated by mini lights. The textured bedspread is from Marshalls, while the sheets are from TJMaxx. Above the header, the “Merry Christmas” sign is by @ann_marie_co.
Farmhouse sofa table decor, farmhouse kitchen table decor, farmhouse table decor ideas, farmhouse end table decor, farmhouse holiday decor, farmhouse table decor, farmhouse console table decor, modern farmhouse holiday decor, farmhouse coffee table decor, farmhouse entryway table decor, farmhouse side table decor, farmhouse accent table decor