How To Decorate A Sofa Table Farmhouse Style – It’s time again for another fun Pinterest challenge hosted by Cindy from County Road 407! This month’s challenge is all about creating beautiful spring vignettes and entryway table decoration ideas.
If you’ve been stopping by Bluesky at Home, I’m so glad you found your way here! Carol’s designs are always so beautiful.
How To Decorate A Sofa Table Farmhouse Style
If you haven’t heard of the Pinterest Challenge before, here’s how it works: A few different bloggers take the same photo, and create something similar that would work in their own homes and with their own style. It’s so fun to see all the different interpretations of the same picture!
Rustic Farmhouse Console Table With Distressed White Finish And Slat Style Body With Thick Wood Top
She created such a beautiful entryway console table for spring using neutral colors accented with green. It feels so fresh and vibrant, so my goal was to create something with a similar spring vibe.
I made this first version, and while I liked it, I decided to try another version with fewer components for a more minimalist look.
I think the takeaway here is to collect several things you want to use in your spring vignette and experiment a bit until you’re happy.
Farmhouse Style Christmas Console Table
However, a cohesive color scheme is key. I mainly used neutrals and greens, which pull it all together like a vignette.
The Aloe & Bergamot Green Jar Candle is from Target and is my new favorite candle for spring! It smells so good!
If your books have too much color or pattern, especially colors that don’t work with your color scheme, an easy way is to cover them with brown paper!
Amazon.com: Narrow Long Console Table With 2 Tier Open Shelves, Farmhouse Entryway Table 3 Drawer Sofa Table For Small Hallway Home Collection
For my console table, some of the books I chose worked well because they included green or neutral colors…and ones that weren’t just wrapped in brown paper.
Book on Mount Vernon, and it’s one of my favorites. I used it to make this Martha Washington pound cake, remember?
Not only is it a favorite book, but the bright green color works well with my display, making it the perfect choice to add more height to my green mason jars and faux spring pennies.
Farmhouse Console Tables For Entryways
The small succulents are from my daughter’s baby shower, and several other pieces were my mom’s, including a woven rug, a green and white china sugar bowl, and a hand-blown green jar.
Behind the piece of hand-blown glass is still a piece of tape with my mom’s signature, reminding her of what my dad did when I took my 8th grade school trip to Washington, D.C. ❤️
It’s the little details that make creating vignettes so much fun. It’s the perfect opportunity to show off and enjoy some of those special pieces that you might not have all the time.
Fantastic Ideas To Cozy Your Home With Farmhouse Fall Decor
Next, I hope you’ll stop by to see Laura Bloomquist’s beautiful spring vignettes. All other fresh spring designs are also linked up below.
—> You can subscribe to The House on Silverado and follow on social media so you don’t miss a thing!
Welcome! I’m Nikki, a girl from Iowa who has lived my entire life in the Midwest. I am a wife, mom, stepmom, teacher and blogger. 😜 I started this blog as a creative outlet to share my hobbies and interests, but also as a place to write about some things that are important to me. I love all things farmhouse, rustic, vintage and historic – basically anything with a story behind it. Because when it comes down to it, we all have a story to tell, right? Join me as I decorate, create and celebrate life’s little moments. Welcome to my story… View all posts by We share the best home decor ideas, furniture recommendations, cool products and interior design tips for America’s most stylish women.
Console Table Decorating Ideas For Every Room In The House
Farmhouse console tables are versatile pieces of furniture that can be used in many places in your home. From the wall along the entryway to the space behind the sofa, a console table is essential to give your home an elegant look.
Console tables are long and thin tables that reach bench height depending on your preferences. It can be used to place keys in an entrance, behind a sofa for books and table lamps, or in a corridor to provide an elevated surface.
Today we’re sharing the farmhouse style console tables we love the most! Farmhouse furniture is usually made of wood and comes in neutral, gray or white colors. Here’s our selection of farmhouse console tables:
Modern Farmhouse Entryway Decor Ideas & Trends
The console table in this dining room is made of solid wood and finished in a warm chestnut brown. Finished with a white table lamp, two woven baskets, indoor houseplants, this table is styled to make the most of the space in front of the window.
As you can see, this is a great place for a farmhouse console table! It has table lamps, storage baskets and indoor houseplants.
Curated Interiors uses affiliate links and if you make purchases from affiliated retailers, we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products from sellers we know and love. As an Amazon Associate, we earn on qualifying purchases. If you haven’t already started decorating your home for the fall season, it’s time to get in the spirit, and we’ve got some amazing inspiration to share with you. Last week we had some wonderful ideas for starting fall decorating with the front porch. Since the farmhouse style is still very popular, we have put together an inspiring collection of farmhouse decor.
Best Console Table Decorating Ideas And Designs For 2021
The warm and cozy aesthetic is very appealing. It’s easy to change up your usual outfit with some fun fall accents. This can be as simple as adding some pillows and cushions. Pumpkins, either real or fake, or a combination of both, are always a good idea! You may want to change up the vase by adding some fake stems in fall colors. We have amazing ideas for rooms throughout your home.
Tell us: Which of these fall farmhouse decorating ideas inspires you the most and why in the comments below!
1. This charming space features fall wreaths on a chandelier, plaid fall accent pillows, a plaid rug (like Kirkland’s), pumpkins, and bundles of wheat. A bouquet of buttercups and dahlias adorn the coffee table alongside the coffee. (via @jodie.thedesigntwins)
Inch Modern Farmhouse Accent Entryway Table, Living Room Console Table Behind Sofa Couch, Farmhouse Style Narrow Sofa Table With 3 Tier Open Shelf, Navy Blue
2. This cozy fall decor features shelves that feature a mix of finds, including large wrought iron pumpkins from Pottery Barn and smaller pumpkins from Target (similar to Kirkland’s). The pumpkin on the cake stand is from TJMaxx, while the faux leaves are from Pier1. The “Hello Fall” sign is from HobbyLobby. The basket is from Overstock. (via @homeonamelialane)
3. Pumpkins and mums decorate a cozy mud room in this wonderful fall vignette. An autumn wreath on the inside of the door completes the aesthetic. (via Simple South Cottage)
4. Why not decorate children’s bedrooms for the fall season? How lovely is this place with greens and squares…and fake brick wallpaper! The area rug is from Ikea, the green rug is Target. The basket is World Market, while the letter “J” on the wall is by @collageandwood. String lights add to the magic of the season. (via @bessedonbluefinch)
Stylish Console Table Decor: Make Your Home Look Expensive
5. Decorate the guest room with a fall-inspired farm theme. A cozy plaid rug anchors this simple decor, coordinated with Euro cushion shams. A rustic wooden serving tray is decorated with a metal vase filled with dried wheat. A signature magnolia wreath from Magnolia Market hangs on the wall above the bed. (via @jodie.thedesigntwins)
6. This fall-inspired greenhouse is full of charm. It is decorated with pumpkins, fall flowers, string lights and a cozy place to sit and enjoy the fresh fall air. (via @simplysoutherncottage)
7. A warm and inviting entry hall filled with cozy farmhouse decor! The olive sign represents a beautiful array of colors and welcomes the autumn season. A bench is decorated with cozy cushions and a buffalo check throw. Acorn wreaths add a nice touch. (via @bigfamilylittlefarmhouse)
Tips On How To Style A Console Table * Hip & Humble Style
8. Don’t forget to decorate your outdoor spaces with cozy warmth to welcome your guests. A big trend right now is layering mats on the front door. Start with a large matte, striped or buffalo check for farm style. Layer with fall-themed rugs that can change with the seasons. This “Pumpkin Patch” door mat can be found in Kirkland’s, similar to a light wood with a black border basket. Be sure to add door wreaths for an extra festive touch! (via @jodie.thedesigntwins)
9. Decorate a fall entryway with a neutral color palette. A wooden basket under a rustic bench is filled with pumpkins from the garden. The GRATEFUL fall sign is from @ohsweetskye (the paint color behind the sign is Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams). The plant is from TJ Maxx, as are the rugs. (via @blessed_ranch)
10. This fall-decorated entryway has furniture and accent pieces that welcome you. The Restoration Hardware console table is styled with fall accents from HomeGoods and Kirklands. On the wall is a signature magnolia wreath from Magnolia Market. The frame behind the wreath is by Hobilobi.
Rules Of Farmhouse Style Decor You Must Follow
How to decorate a sofa table, farmhouse style sofa table, farmhouse style sectional sofa, how to decorate a farmhouse, how to decorate sofa table, modern farmhouse sofa table, farmhouse sofa table with stools, how to decorate farmhouse style, farmhouse sofa table with storage, how to decorate sofa, farmhouse style sofa, rustic farmhouse sofa table