Picnic Table Decor
Picnic Table Decor – Why not take the party outside this summer with these easy outdoor table centerpiece ideas? This month, my friends and I are bringing you tons of summer meal inspiration as part of our regular Pinterest challenge. Grab a party drink and let’s get started!
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. For more information, please see my
Picnic Table Decor
I’ve never done a triathlon before, but I’m all about the pintathlon! This is where you grab a pin from Pinterest and challenge yourself to recreate the look at home in your own style.
Treated Pine Hexagon Picnic Table
Cindy of County Road 407 hosts this challenge every month and we bloggers put our decorating hearts to the test. We invite you to join us at home!
This month’s Pinterest inspiration comes from Karen at Sanctuary Home Decor. Get ready to “ooh and aah” at this beautiful scene!
I usually don’t have an outdoor dining table these days. But that didn’t stop me from dreaming of a temporary solution.
Octagon Picnic Table
A big thank you to my dear who said “today my dreams come true… ooooh.” He helped carry one of our old tables up to the back patio.
Like most Pinterest challenges, I try to use what I have instead of going shopping. Luckily, I found these home decor accents to complete the look:
And if you think you can’t host a summer dinner party because of pesky mosquitoes, be sure to check out our bug repellant light fixture tutorial before you get started.
Outdoor Picnic Party Rentals
I remembered this table from my fall outdoor table decorations or my bridal shower table decorations. It shows up when we need an extra seat.
Plus, we’ve lasted so long that we don’t cry when someone spills a drink on us or when my brother’s dog chews the corner of a chair. (True story.)
Now that it’s sitting on our outdoor patio, I might make it a permanent fixture!
Picnic: Large ( Up To 10 People) Crypto Cabana
In Karen’s original image, she used different sized bottles to show off her floral centerpiece. At first I thought, “Where can I get nice clear glasses?”
Then I remembered that I bought the expensive bottles to serve juice with my last mimosa. (This was one of my favorite posts of all time.)
I also added some triangular glass vases that I already owned. A little water is added to the arrangement.
Picnic Table — Blog Sweetwood Creative Co.
I had big plans to build a cut flower garden this year, but a nasty winter storm got in the way.
I also had big plans to make a spring hoop wreath using the artificial dahlia shown above. Alas, a dalia finally appeared on the blog, although not in the way I wanted!
I laugh at myself because you probably have no idea how hard it is to keep the taper candles burning in 95 degree heat with unpredictable wind gusts. If!
Beautiful White Decor In Boho Style. Picnic In Nature, Table, Carpets, Wigwam, Tent, Pillows In The Park. Celebration After Quarantine. 8373965 Stock Photo At Vecteezy
I usually go for pewter or silver taper candle holders, but this challenge is all about shopping in your own home. Golden Candle Holders have appeared on this blog many times over the years.
I finally found something new for this summer table setting: the linen napkin. The homewares caught my eye because they are so classic and versatile.
Here I’m using a wooden bread bowl instead of the cutting board in the original Pinterest photo. (In our family, we usually serve buns.) I also didn’t want to risk putting butter on the table to sizzle in the Texas heat.
Kids Picnic Party Barcelona
Last week I shared a full tour of my summer outdoor decor, including the patio in the background. Here are more ideas for creating a cozy space for outdoor entertaining.
I hope you walk away with some new outdoor table centerpiece ideas and take on your own Pinterest challenge one day!
Don’t miss your chance to see what my friends are sharing for this Pinterest challenge! On her next tour, Cindy is at DIY Beautify. He’s a DIY lover like me!
String Lights Portable Tabletop Set Attachable To Any Table.
Necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website. This category includes only those cookies that ensure the basic functionality and security functions of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information. Fall is finally here, which means it’s time to get inspired with some fall table setting ideas for an intimate gathering in your backyard. A great way to celebrate fall is to take the party outside with some beautiful yet simple fall table setting ideas. A fantastic and budget-friendly idea that will help you decorate for the season when you are walking outside and looking around at the beauty of nature.
Indoor Picnic Table Ideas For A Relaxed Feel
Choose some leaves, pine cones, branches, etc. You can add some seasonal fruits, pumpkins, flowers and candles. Make your own. Below each image you will find source information and a link to the Instagram account. Have fun!
Tell us which of these fall outdoor table setting ideas inspired you the most and why in the comments below, we’d love to hear your thoughts!
1. This simple and wonderful outdoor fall table setting idea is perfect for entertaining guests outdoors. Pallets are used as tables, while a buffalo check table runner is decorated with pumpkins and candles for a festive feel. A simple sheet can be used to cover the ground, with cushions for seating. Strings of lights from above bring that magical touch! (via @blessedcrazytexasnest)
Picnic Planners In Singapore For Cool Outdoor Set Ups
2. This beautiful tablescape is fall perfection with layers of pumpkins, mums, candles and fall flowers. Don’t forget to pack a textured blanket for those chilly autumn evenings. One idea would be to give guests a light blanket on the back of each chair. Or put it on the bench like this picture. Strings of lights hang overhead for the evening mood. (via @bloom_jennybrooks)
3. This fall-inspired rustic setting offers an intimate dining experience in the woods. Add a checkered blanket and checkered pillows for farmhouse style. Faux leaf baskets and piles of pumpkins add to the fall atmosphere in this relaxed outdoor setting. (via @jodie.thedesigntwins)
4. This beautiful fall tablescape features pumpkins, apples, and magnolia leaves. The lantern in the center creates a romantic evening atmosphere. Place settings include classic white plates placed on rustic wooden slats. When the weather cools down, don’t forget to add some cozy touches to your guests. (via @shabbyfufu)
Kids Picnic Tables
5. Dining outdoors with twinkling lights overhead and the sunset is so idyllic. Fall is a wonderful time for outdoor dining with family and friends. The table is set in an apple orchard with fall flowers, candles and beautiful place settings. A few fresh apples add to the fruity theme. (via @theorchardatmunsley)
6. This cozy and inviting autumn table in the woods is a simple centerpiece for a forage find from nature. This includes arrangements of dried ferns, oak leaves, dried wildflowers and more. Don’t mistake the lights for a romantic atmosphere! (via @frenchcountrycottage)
7. An outdoor fashion collection in beautiful California wine country features a gorgeous bouquet of fresh fall flowers. Freshly picked fruits give the table a natural atmosphere. Simple white plates and crystal glasses for a classic feel. Be sure to add candles for an evening mood and romantic atmosphere! (via @frenchcountrycottage)
Luxe Picnic Table Package
8. This beautiful pull-down tablecloth is relaxing and sophisticated at the same time. The simple table decoration features a mix of vintage elements and a neutral color scheme. The copper blends beautifully with the wheat layer. Lamps and lanterns add a magical atmosphere to this beautiful table. (via @sanctuaryhomedecor)
9. This pretty fall tablescape features stacked pumpkins, complemented by wooden chargers from Crate & Barrel. The plaid blanket is placed on a white tablecloth for pattern and visual interest. Copper dishes, napkin rings and rimmed wine glasses add to the autumn atmosphere. (via @roomsforrent)
10. This beautiful farmhouse-style fall table setting features a checkered tablecloth complemented by checkered napkins. Add a tip to each place setting, the pear adds freshness to the setting. This “Fall” board is from @ohsweetskye. (via @thismodernvintage)
Low Profile Picnic Table — Stages Great Events
11. An indigo pin tablecloth warms the table setting, complemented by branches of an acacia tree. The centerpiece features simple white vases filled with hydrangeas mixed with fresh lavender. Votive candles are placed
Picnic table wedding decor, boho picnic decor, picnic party decor, beach picnic decor ideas, beach picnic decor, picnic decor, picnic decor ideas, pallet picnic decor, garden picnic decor, outdoor picnic decor, black and white picnic decor, picnic party decor ideas